Great Purpose. Great People.
At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best. Imagine Learning serves more than 15 million students and partners with more than half the school districts nationwide.
Envision Your Experience
T1 Product Support Specialists provide world-class customer service through a variety of channels. The T1 Specialist handles standard troubleshooting and provides clients with assistance in navigating and using the several different product lines we offer.
- Position Type: This is a regular, full-time position.
- Location: In this US-based position your location will be remote.
- Compensation: Imagine Learning offers competitive total compensation, including incentive opportunities for regular employees.
Share Your Expertise
Experience, education, and qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field; or high school diploma with a one-year certificate from college or technical school; or 1 year of related experience and/or training; or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills with a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to diffuse and resolve difficult client concerns using tact and empathy.
- Ability to quickly gain proficiency in company product lines.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours.
- Proper use of grammar, spelling, and punctuation in all communications.
- To help ensure the safety of our valued employees, customers, and other business associates, Imagine Learning encourages employees to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Employees entering our office locations must be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test result within 24 hours of their visit.
Ignite Your Career
Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We support your unique career journey by providing flexibility, investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.
We offer a flexible workplace, with the majority of employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home within the US. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices inProvo, UT, Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock Rapids, IA.
Imagine Learning provides a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO) to start
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Life and short and long-term disability insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- A wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement
Imagine Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Imagine Learning will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.