Are you someone who cares about customer experience and wants to be involved in delivering innovative support experiences for customers of Amazon’s device and digital products? Then we’re looking for you!
As a Program Specialist with Cross-Functional Programs (XFP) you will engage on internal projects on behalf of Customer Trust, enhancing and assisting the group by providing programmatic support and identifying opportunities to improve the Customer Trust experience.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills while working with varying audiences across Customer Service, and a history of strong teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done. This role requires the ability to multi-task utilizing a wide variety of software tools to enable XFP to better achieve our mission. A strong record of customer focus and a keen interest in process improvement are key requirements for this role.
Key job responsibilities
- Own and deliver projects and tasks related to existing cross-team programs
- Facilitate reporting and communicating trends to leadership.
- Think big to drive process and product improvements on behalf of the customer experience.
- Understand the Amazon Digital, Device, and Alexa products and services by knowing how all of the product offerings are tied together.
- Apply good judgment to ambiguous scenarios when the path ahead is not clear.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
A day in the life
- Intake management via SIM and Asana, including accurately categorizing via Launch Type, Business Stream, Impact, etc. and confirming what support is requested of Customer Trust.
- Review and update Launch items with additional info, new launch dates, status, etc.
- Manage Customer Trust device allocations, including ensuring we are receiving accurate allotments for every Launch and submitting changes.
About the team
Customer Trust’s Cross Functional Programs team (XFP) manages and supports internal projects on behalf of Customer Trust, enhancing and supporting the group by providing programmatic support and identifying opportunities to improve the Customer Trust experience. Key programs include Launch (coordinating the launch process within Customer Trust for new devices and digital services launching within Amazon) and internal recognition programs.
- 2+ years experience in customer service and/or project/program management.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years professional experience.
- Experience in Customer Service Support.
- Experience pulling and analyzing large sets of data.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $32,800/year in our lowest geographic market up to $58,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.