During a Typical Day, You’ll
· Assists the Quality/Training Manager and Assistant Manager in auditing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for TTEC Operations, like outgoing correspondence and external survey results.
· Review and evaluate operational procedures, including Customer Service interactions from all communication channels, service requests, refund processing, Transponder fulfillment, outgoing correspondence, and future quality review implementations.
· Coordinates the logistics and conducts related audits, including sample selection, documentation, and reporting of results.
· Facilitate periodic calibration sessions with the Customer Service department and all other areas of operations to ensure consistency in the evaluation process.
· Assist the Quality/Training Manager and Assistant Manager with administrative functions, including developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Quality Standard Definition Document (QSDD), Quality Forms, and coordinating quality recognition programs.
· Assist with the data and analysis of quality reports in conformance with agreed-upon formats, including developing reports when necessary.
· Performs special projects as required, such as assisting with the development, research, and delivery of new training or other necessary duties.
· Flexibility to perform job duties on-site, off-site, or remote, as business needs dictate
What You Bring to the Role
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 6 months or more of customer service and call center experience
· Understanding, interpreting, and manipulating data for reporting
What You Can Expect
· Supportive of your career and professional development
· An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
· A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
· Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits
· And yes… a great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement)