At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Quality Assurance Specialist working remotely, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion to help boost performance? Do you love pinpointing areas for improvement?
In this role, you’ll evaluate and analyze customer interactions to improve customer experience and satisfaction scores. Your active listening skills will help make sure proper information is being given to customers while you analyze spreadsheets to pinpoint any patterns to help guide performance training. This includes making sure employees are giving proper verbal statements, client requirements and policies are being met, and finding similarities between associate scripts.
You’ll report to a Qualtiy Assurance Manager. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Pinpoint areas of improvement through monitoring calls for customer satisfaction and client requirements
- Use your thorough knowledge and understanding of client specific call and product knowledge requirements to prepare reports
- Bring your time management and organizational skills to manage multiple, complex, on‐going tasks
What You Bring to the Role
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months or more of customer service and call center experience
- Understanding, interpreting, and manipulating data for reporting
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes… all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.