WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to delivering clients the highest quality work while providing our team a fun, thriving, and innovative environment. Along with the opportunity for tremendous career growth and rapid advancement, CT offers:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan in the industry, paying up to 50% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
- A highly competitive Paid Time Off plan, promoting quality work-life balance.
- Subsidized gym memberships to help team members feel their best.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members.
- International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members, a benefit unique to Coalition.
- Device upgrade and learning reimbursement programs.
- Motivating career development plans with clearly defined goals and rewards.
- Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
Plus, 100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture specializes in supporting remote team members, and we’ve been doing so for more than a decade. CT welcomes your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills
Extreme attention to detail
Excellent grammar and spelling
Expertise in Microsoft programs, particularly:
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- Facebook Ads
- Google Search Console
- Google G-Suite
Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
Up-to-date knowledge of the latest SEO & PPC trends, new tools, and practices
Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
Comfortable writing new data-driven reports
Balancing a high-volume workload while maintaining accuracy
Work efficiently by managing tasks and projects, accordingly
Be adaptable as processes and procedures are always changing/improving
Be driven and interested to learn about digital marketing
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- As a reporting analyst, you will be writing comprehensive bi-monthly SEO campaign reports and initial SEO campaign reports for clients
- Proofread and QA campaign reports completed by other team members
- Provide strategy insight and analysis of trends and opportunities for client campaigns
- Track internal to do’s / deliverables as well as campaign metrics and regularly provide status reports to other teams and stakeholders
- Develop/create monthly special reports for clients regarding SEO best practices
- Attend client campaign kickoff calls and present data, as needed
- Review technical site audits and create in-depth initial SEO reports
- Manage multiple projects with competing priorities by maintaining deadlines
- Interpret data and present it in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand way
We are looking for talented and diligent candidates who excel in our skills tests, and will consider these candidates even if past experience or educational background criteria aren’t met.
*Starting base pay in the US states of California, New York, Washington and Colorado for this position ranges between $15 – $35 per hour