As a Starbucks recruiter, you are responsible for finding best in class talent to deliver against our future aspirations and add to the unique culture of our company. You are an advocate for your candidates, a consultant to your business and a champion of our mission and values. Being an employer of choice is a part of our growth strategy at Starbucks and bringing your in-depth knowledge and industry experience will help bring that to life.
In this role, you will support the dynamic talent needs of our LA/Central CA market by identifying, assessing, and connecting the best talent to the perfect store leadership role. In collaboration with the business, you will execute innovative recruitment strategies, build diverse talent pipelines, participate in recruitment-related projects, and apply influence and expertise to your partnerships. This recruiter will hire for positions within LA/Central CA and is preferred to be in the PST time zone.
As a recruiter, you will:
- Lead the full-cycle recruitment process as a talent advisor
- Source passive talent and create talent pipelines for key roles across business
- Contribute to the development of recruitment strategies – using data to generate insights and influence decisions
- Deliver brand-worthy candidate experiences
- Build, grow and leverage relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Three or more years recruiting experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Three or more years human resources, staffing and recruitment or related experience
- A solutions-oriented, “what’s possible” mindset and approach that contributes to a culture of curiosity
From free coffee to competitive pay, Starbucks is proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to our eligible part-time and full-time partners. Benefits include 100% tuition coverage through our Starbucks College Achievement Plan, health coverage with a variety of plans to choose from, and stock & savings programs like our equity reward program, Bean Stock. What’s more, Starbucks offers flexible scheduling and opportunities for paid time off. Visit starbucksbenefits.com for details