About the role
The role of the Sales Executive is to drive topline revenue by acquiring Premier Agent Partners. You will introduce, educate, engage, and motivate Real Estate Professionals and Team Leads with our world-class Premier Agent Platform. Sales Executive’s acquire new Premier Agent Partners via strategic cold calling, warm inbound inquiries, and other internal sales tools. The role requires tenacity, a high-level of work ethic, and a closer mentality. This role has been categorized as a Remote position.
- 100% align, embody, and represent Zillow Group’s Core Values
- Primary responsibility is driving top-line revenue through acquiring new Premier Agent Partners
- Strategic prospect, qualify, present and close new accounts through cold calling, warm inbound inquiries, and additional lead sources
- Interact with potential Premier Agent Partners with the highest level of professionalism and skill
- Experience executing in an asynchronous and largely autonomous work environment
- Ability to overcome initial indifference and articulate value in your interactions
- Meet and exceed assigned sales quotas month over month
- Facilitate positive experiences through your expertise in our products, systems, and processes
- Execute a consultative sales process crafted to acquire our future top Premier Agent Partners
- Be an expert in all Zillow Group products and services
- Become an authority in the competitive landscape of real estate marketing.
- Ability to navigate multiple browsers and programs including product demos, Salesforce, Sales Tools, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to demo and present Premier Agent product through virtual meeting platforms (Zoom )
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $23.10 – $36.90 Hourly. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.
In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role are eligible for incentive compensation and equity awards. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- Self-sufficient and ability to work in an autonomous work environment
- A proven track record of success in a sales role (2 years plus preferred)
- Consistent record selling high dollar marketing, digital media, and advertising services
- Ability to navigate transactional sales environment
- Passionate about the success of your team, region, and organization
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results, navigate change with a personable, positive “can-do” attitude via the phone and in person.
- Online advertising sales background is a plus
- High ethical values and integrity
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience preferred
- College Degree is preferred