Title and Summary
Senior Analyst – Account Management
Our North America sales organization is seeking to build a diverse strategic and consultative workforce of world-class relationship managers, problem-solvers and technologists. We are pursuing highly motivated individuals who display strong achievement orientation, intellectual curiosity, openness, resilience, diligence, and the ability to effectively marshal resources. We align our team to compete and differentiate on the basis of customer intimacy, product and solution strength, and partnership orientation.
• The Community Institutions sales team focuses on the delivery of turnkey payment solutions and consulting support, while leveraging Mastercard’s strong brand, technology, operations and risk platforms to deliver bottom line results to Mastercard’s Community Institutions issuers. This includes optimizing existing volume and growing net new volume through selling Value Added Services to Mastercard issuing customers.
• The Account Manager – Senior Analyst is responsible for a portfolio of Mastercard Principal issuers (community banks and credit unions) with the objective to help the financial institutions to compete and grow their business by providing solutions that (i) deepen and expand cardholder relationships, (ii) optimize portfolio performance, and (iii) innovate to deliver more targeted and flexible non-card solutions.
• Have you ever proactively identified and solved complex problems that impact management, relationship and direction of the business?
• Have you ever prepared proposals, RFP’s, and negotiate contractual relationships with various internal and external stakeholders?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Identify opportunities for portfolio growth and optimization by using data tools, consultative approaches and knowledge of customer, deliver the opportunities to the customer and devise plans for implementation, and, with the customer, execute on the plans.
• Influence Customer account strategies using analytical problem solving and leveraging data tools to provide market data and customer specific recommendations
• Negotiate, execute and manage the customer contract agreement process, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing.
• Provide industry and Mastercard insights and expertise via business reviews conducted 1:1, 1:few, or via 1:many webinar depending on customer size.
• Manage pipeline of Value Added Services sales to customers, deliver presentations with solutions targeted at customer pain points, and manage through enrollment and execution process. Track pipeline via use of tools such as salesforce.com to ensure visibility throughout the organization.
• Lead teamwide projects
All About You:
• Business experience with related sales and management experience in the payments industry
• Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and closing complex, competitive sales effort and project management
• Excellent strategic thinking, communication and analysis skills and a proven track record of creating solutions that increase revenue
• Ability to manage and grow internal and external cross functional relationships and partnerships
• Ability to manage a large customer set with varying and diverse issues and pain points, establishing relationships up and down throughout the organization.
Open to all US locations.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.