The Senior Customer Service Representative (Digital) will act as a subject matter expert for all non-phone related channels of communication with customers; to include live chat, email, social media and ratings & reviews interactions at Nespresso. Candidates must have a background working in a customer-facing environment with live chat and other digital platforms such as Yelp, Amazon reviews, Facebook Reviews, etc. This is a remote-based opportunity.
• Subject matter expert across all digital platforms to include YELP, Trade Ratings & Reviews, .com Rating & Reviews, Amazon, Live Chat, and Emails.
• Knowledge and understanding of our core brand principals, products, and services. Including customer service policies, procedures, and internal protocols.
• Write fresh, engaging, personalized content on a daily basis and understand touch point-specific nuances and act as the face and voice of the brand through engagement.
• Utilize the Calleo Platform to engage with customers via Live Chat/Email in a non-scripted format.
• Respond to negative Live Chat Ratings by following up with each customer via email to address their concern and follow through until resolution.
• Engage and evaluate the validity of ratings and reviews via YELP and .com Ratings and Reviews.
• Crisis Management: Flag all Hot Topic/Sensitive topics to Management and appropriate internal teams for immediate guidance and resolution.
• Maintain service levels across various digital touch points to include a speed to proficiency on all Digital KPI’s of SLA, CSAT, AHT, and CPH.
• Effectively assist and evaluate the needs of each customer to identify the best solution in the interest of providing an outstanding and personalized customer experience in live chat and email touchpoints.
• Assist and support in the continued education of our Outsourcing Partners through outsourcer feedback and trend spotting.
• Support training and quality team in creating content and delivering digital Touch Point knowledge and trainings to internal/external teams.
• Perform additional duties and responsibilities as required.
• High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree in Communications or a related field preferred.
• 2+ years experience in managing ratings and reviews sites and social media handles including Facebook, Twitter, IG, Yelp, Amazon and Ecommerce, strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/Teams).
• Must have excellent customer-service skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
• Must possess excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to meet tight deadlines, as well as the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Must have strong analytical skills and flexibility to work weekdays and weekends (Saturdays).
The approximate pay range for this position is $40,000 to $65,000. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Final compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to knowledge, skills and abilities as well as geographic location.
Nestlé offers performance-based incentives and a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k with company match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Incentives and/or benefit packages may vary depending on the position.