The Senior Customer Support Associate – Escalations Support acts as a liaison between Fanatics Collectibles, Inc. and our consumers as a point of contact to complex customer inquiries regarding products, policies and services available. This role reports directly to the Customer Service Manager. This is a remote role working a shift anywhere between 8am-8pm EST with a possibility of working weekends in the future.
Customer Service is at the backbone of what Fanatics believes in: dedication and passion to match the fans that drive our business. As such, these roles have a history of advancement within Fanatics up to the Director level in Customer Experience, Project Management, Brand Management, and more. Above all else, we are looking for proactive, enterprising people that want to work directly with customers and are looking to start a long, successful career within Fanatics.
What you will be doing:
- Take over contacts (voice, e-mail, chat) where our Tier 1 level associates need additional support in finding a path to resolution.
- Take supervisor requests when collectors ask to speak to a manager, help find a resolution and deescalate complex situations.
- Perform investigative work when collectors escalate via various channels such as social media or directly through senior leaders within the company. Provide resolution following investigative work within a set timeframe.
- Follow up with customers who provided negative feedback following their initial interaction with Customer Service. Work with those customers to resolve their issues and create a positive experience.
- Model exemplary service through telephone, email, and direct mail channels
- Delight consumers: apply good judgement on a case-by-case basis, expedite resolutions, and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Build and maintain relationships with repeat consumers.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of Fanatics Collectibles’ product portfolio and release calendar.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 3+ Years of related experience, preferably as a Sr CS Associate working on escalations.
- Positive, consumer-minded individual with a passion to serve.
- Advanced knowledge of trading cards and collectibles industry.
- Advanced problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel.
- Willingness to work through phone and e-mail interactions with customers.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
$23 – $29 an hour