This position ties technology to our business needs and determines how new solutions, carrier business rules, and industry changes will affect our customers. He/She performs analysis to ensure we maximize the positive impact across the business, documents what needs to be built and certifies the resulting product with our carrier business partners. This position enables the organization to achieve its goals and brings value to our teams and customers.
- Works with little or no supervision on projects of moderate to high complexity and independently on projects of low to moderate complexity.
- Serves as liaison between our Business Development, Development and Quality Assurance teams.
- Serves as the primary technical contact with carrier partners and certification teams.
- Contributes to the identification of solutions, elicitation and development of business and functional requirements that meet the needs of the business in a date driven business and application development environment.
- Highly experienced in Requirements elicitation and documentation analysis
- Hands-on experience with Software Development tools and ability to perform some scripting tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other documentation tools
- Bachelor’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree) in Computer Science or related field – Preferred
- Experience with Carrier business rules and industry standards – Preferred
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position. UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/nationalorigin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.