Expected salary range of $84,600 to $94,000, varies based on experience, along with comprehensive benefits package that includes bonus and 401(k).
This is a fully remote role. Fully remote candidates must reside in the USA and be able to able to work a corporate day shift schedule on EST or CST time. Additionally, up to 5% annual travel will be required, to participate in on-site team meetings and trainings.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Commercialization & Development team is looking for high potential employee focused on increasing the value we bring to customers resulting in a differentiated experience and greater long-term value for Constellation. The Customer Success Manager will report to the Partnership, Development & Commercialization Manager within Constellations retail energy business. The CSM role is to actively work with the client to best utilize the full capabilities of the GHG platform to help establish baseline emissions, ways to lower emissions, and find value in their GHG investment. The Customer Success Manager is the primary point of contact for all client issues and oversees the Customer Success Coordination.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all client interactions for Green House Gas (GHG)
- Work closely with our Operations personnel to achieve service level goals and agreements.
- Explore up-selling opportunities with the client
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for existing and new Platform Features
- Commercialize the new offerings working with the sales, training and marketing teams
- Make adjustments as necessary to improve the commercialization
- Bachelor’s degree with a record of academic achievement required
- 5+ years of experience in energy retail, sales, marketing, strategy consulting, or product management
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills, capable of presenting externally and internally to all levels of the organization.
- A demonstrated ability of working cooperatively with all levels of management and staff but without direct authority
- Strong presentation, and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proactive, self-directed, and a strong work ethic with a sense of urgency and accountability to deliver results
- Customer facing experience in sales, customer service or account management
- Experience launching new products or services in the organizations
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel, such as pivot tables and v-lookup
- Proficiency with creating presentations in PowerPoint and presenting data to customers
- Prior experience with Hubspot and/or Salesforce, a plus