The Discovery Experience team at Pinterest is seeking a Staff Product Manager to drive experiences that help Pinners evaluate, take action on, and refine their ideas. This role will drive some of the most critical surfaces at Pinterest, like Close Up, that are used by millions of Pinners every day and are a key part of the success of teams all across the company. The experiences you envision and build with a world class team of engineers, designers, and researchers will directly drive engagement, shopping and revenue on Pinterest. Come join the team that’s at the heart of the Pinterest experience, and make your mark on how Pinners enrich their lives and make their dreams a reality!
What you’ll do:
- Work on product strategy, development, and execution for evaluation experiences at Pinterest, such as the Close Up surface
- Deliver an engaging, cohesive, and frictionless experience for hundreds of millions of Pinners who are looking to get more information about, take action on, and refine ideas they find
- Partner closely with engineering, design, research and analytics to define, measure, and drive execution: understand diverse Pinner needs to create experiences that match our wide breadth of audiences and business objectives
- Collaborate across product teams to drive alignment and resolve dependencies, creating a unified vision for where evaluation experiences are headed at Pinterest and how teams come together to create that experience
- Mentor and build capability in your peer product managers within Discovery
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated success in product management or related experience at fast-growing companies
- Experience developing full-stack consumer-facing experiences at scale and advocating for your vision of these experiences
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and cross-team/org to deliver great user experiences on time in a highly collaborative environment, influencing, escalating, and establishing working models where needed to move quickly across teams
- Ability to move quickly and make appropriate trade-offs based on data analysis and qualitative feedback from Pinners
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
US based applicants only