Do you have a reputation of being highly technical? Are your peers in awe of your Customer Service skills and troubleshooting skills? Do you have an innate passion for driving Customer Success through critical thinking and creative approaches? If so, then Blink’s Customer Service (CS) Technical Support team would like to talk to you!
Key job responsibilities
- Providing prompt, efficient, detailed service by engaging directly with Blink’s customers via phone and email
- Working with other customer support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support
- Being a voice and advocate for our customers when something doesn’t feel right
- Working with customers to understand how they use Blink’s products to resolve their issues and maximize their investments
- Acting as an advocate for our customers by reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
- Assisting with customer communication during Blink’s critical launches and support events
- Working across the customer service spectrum to ensure a consistent and highest-quality level of support
- Developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features
- Driving projects that improve support-related processes
- Supporting Blink Subscription service
A day in the life
As a Technical Support Associate in the CS/Technical Support team, you’ll work on problems at a deep technical level not normally experienced in a typical consumer environment. You will support our Home Security product suite and help customers navigate their own home networking and mobile device configurations. In addition to solving issues for customers and partners, you’ll be a key player recommending product changes, documenting solutions, and automating log analysis. This position affords a lot of personal growth opportunity.
About the team
Our mission is to provide peace of mind for home owners while they are way from home using our wire-free, battery-operated smart home security cameras.
This role must be located in TX, SC, NC, GA or FL.
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications
- 1+ years of experience in technical support that is focused first and foremost in customer success
- 1+ years of experience supporting consumer WiFi / Mesh networking platforms (Linksys, D-link, Google WiFi, ASUS)
- 1+ years working with of Firewall configurations, parental controls, and commonly enabled features associated with service provider modems/routers and services 1+ years providing technical support for mobile devices and platforms (iOS, Android)
- Ability to work remotely
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems
- Proficiency in MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- Ability to document technical customer issues into notes that are consumable by other users
- Technical curiosity and excitement to learn new technologies and help customers succeed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven success in a fast paced support environment
- Experience using Zendesk CRM
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $31,900/year in our lowest geographic market up to $65,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.