About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been name in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
As the world of work evolves, human capital management must keep pace. Employers have been seeking scalable, client-focused alternatives with employee self-service functionality. In response, Experian has brought together the industry’s leading experts to offer the best of the best – a suite of specialized solutions delivering unmatched service, trusted experience, and client-inspired innovation. We are keeping the focus and flexibility employers value in boutique providers and adding the resources and security of Experian. We would love you to join us at Experian Employer Services and help us to shape the future of outsourced HR compliance solutions, maximize cost savings, and transform the employee experience for Employer organizations.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll need to be able to quickly prioritize opportunities and have a strong drive for accomplishment. Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to manage a variety of tasks within a fast-paced, collaborative environment, be solution-oriented while keeping tasks prioritized, and willingness to raise issues before they turn into problems, are vital in this role. Strong organization, time management, problem solving, and communication skills are essential. The ideal candidate also brings creative and strategic solutions to the table to help solve complex problems and is someone who acts as a change agent to evolve processes and challenge current thinking.
A successful candidate:
- Collaborative – strong partnering skills including with fellow team members, peers and key stake holders; able to build relationships & connect ideas across internal and external opportunities
- Creative and Curious – willing to take risks, challenge traditional approaches, inquisitive with a penchant for seeking new opportunities
- Determined and Disciplined – achievement oriented; optimistic about what can be; persistent, resilient to setbacks, seeks high levels of activity, fast-paced environment; demonstrates a fierce commitment to challenging status quo, a strong bias for action
What you’ll be doing:
·Coordinate with clients to gather all relevant information necessary to respond to an unemployment claim
·Prepare and submit a comprehensive response to the unemployment claim that provides the best chance of a successful outcome
·Field, triage, and respond to requests for additional information from state agencies
·Develop strong partnerships with client contacts and use those relationships to coach on what additional steps or processes they might use to have more successful outcomes in the future
·Analyze unfavorable determinations and advise clients on likelihood of success on appeal
·File appeals to determinations with state agencies to request hearings be schedule
What your background looks like:
·Must be able to handle multiple tasks, take initiative and prioritize multiple work items
·Must remain flexible and be comfortable with ambiguity within a very demanding, constantly changing environment
·Must be a self-starter and able to work autonomously
Experience in unemployment claims management industry is a plus
- 15 days of vacation accrual annually, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays).
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 10%.
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code.
- Employee stock purchase program and 401K matching.