Now is an exciting time to join Allstate! One of the world’s most trusted brands is building a team of enthusiastic colleagues, who together, and helping guide customers to live a life well protected. Join us and you’ll have everyday opportunities to learn, grow and shape your future while pursuing your desire to do good for others.
A day in the life of a Virtual Auto Adjuster:
- Communicate empathetically with customers and help them through their claim process in a fast, fair and easy manner
- Efficiently write or review accurate estimates and supplements based on photos/ video/ physical inspection
- Review, reconcile, and negotiate with, repair facilities, customers and claimants
- Perform parts searches
- Primarily working virtually from home with occasional travel for physical inspections within the local market
- Work in multiple workstreams (Quick Foto Claims, Waivers, Virtual Assist, Tech Reviews, Total loss)
- Use data and analytics to problem solve and contribute to team goals by sharing ideas and opinions.
- Flexibility to work independently as part of a virtual team.
- In our virtual environment, adjusters are required to engage and participate on camera during online meetings and trainings.
You’re provided with comprehensive training:
- We cover the cost to help you study for and earn your license
- We offer full paid virtual training plus on the job training
- Ongoing training opportunities for continuous improvement
Notice of Licensing Requirement:
As a condition of employment, your office/area may require you to obtain an adjuster and/or an appraiser license.
If required, the Hiring Manager will work with you along with the Centralized Licensing team to ensure that you are properly licensed.
Licensing required; multiple markets preferred. Required to obtain required licenses within 60 days of hire.